Nightgown and fleece robe, both with trumpet sleeves.
Pattern: Simplicity 4794
View: E, A
Fabric: Knit, antipill fleece, gathered lace, ribbon, beads
Things I learned:
- Altering sleeve pattern pieces was somewhat challenging.
- Next time, I could make the nightgown a little longer.
- It is more comfortable to wear the night gown without the elastic at the bodice.
- The sleeves of the nightgown have great lines.
- Fleece makes great robes; it's so warm. I could use a little thinner fleece next time.