Let's make a suit...
...but please, I don't want to hem any of the cruvy edges!
Pattern: Simplicity 4638
View: G, D
Fabric: Synthetic woven
Things I learned:
- Making that pointy corner work was sew painful. My bad iron sure didn't help either...
- The two-thread overlock stitch that is on my sewing machine just doesn't finish the edges and seams so nicely. How about double fold bias binding? That works, but a narrower width would be nicer next time.
- I sure had no idea about how to ease a set-in sleeve at this point.
- Oh, and also, you do need to clip princess seam curves! Clipping the curves does pay off.
- The jacket of this pattern looks a bit too boxy on me.
- The skirt is a bit too long. I could shorten the pattern next time.